Montag, 13. Februar 2012

Test knitting #5 - Teststrick #5

Here is a picture on my test knitting Seashells by Susan Ashcroft as mentioned in my last post. It's not much yet, but I have only knitted on it a couple of hours. And all set up rows plus those very first rows take their time, because they always are so fiddly. 



Hier ist schon mal ein Foto von meinem Teststrick Seashells von Susan Ashcroft, welchen ich im letzten Post erwähnt habe. Es ist nochnicht viel, aber ich habe auch erst ein paar Stündchen gestrickt. Und die Anfangsreihen brauchen immer ihre Zeit, weil sie so fiddelich sind.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me. ♥♥♥ I'm absolutly flattered.
    I have still to sort out how I can pass it on and to whom - being such a newbie and dummie to this blogging world.

    AntwortenLöschen