Samstag, 16. November 2013

Preparing for surgery - Vorbereitung auf OP

It's been quite some time since I wrote my last post. I don't know where all those weeks had gone by
I wanted to write about all my knitting projects, but as you might have noticed, nothing came along so far. Well, maybe next year - if there still will be one. 
Right now I'm in the preparation for my hospital "holidays". 
What a pampering those holidays will be: 
  •  no cooking required - I'll get all meals served in bed 
  •  no washing-up to do - they'll do it for me 
  •  no cleaning - a lady will come into my room and will clean it and the bath on a daily basis (fancy that!)
  •  no driving to the doctor's - they will come to my bed, I don't even have to get up

The only thing that doesn't sound so funny will be the pain and restrictions that come with those special treats. I knew there would be a catch.... ;-D

Well, I hope all will go through smoothly and I'll be back (at least back at home at my PC that is) here by the midth of December. 
Until then I'm cleaning the house, doing all of the washing, getting my pantry filled up with beverages in bulks *gg*, filling up the fridge and the freezer, etc.pp 
I already got out the suitcase and will pack it within the next couple of days (with some knitting included!). And then it's off to hospital for surgery. It's something grave they'll have to do. It's got something to do with this here
And I really hope that I won't get a different view on the daisies....
There's still soooo much knitting waiting for me. 
So bye-bye till December
 I promise to post as soon as I'll be back home. But if you don't hear from me let's say till Christmas, then I'll be watching the daisies from a different angle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Es ist schon eine Weile her seit meinem letzten Post. Ich weiß auch nicht, wo all die Zeit geblieben ist. Ich wollte ja über meine ganzen Strick-Projekte schreiben, aber nix war's. Vielleicht nächstes Jahr - falls es das dann noch gibt.
Jetzt beschäftige ich mich mit den Vorbereitungen auf meinen Krankenhaus-"Urlaub".
Was wird das für eine Verwöhnerei im Urlaub:
  • kein Kochen - ich bekomme alles im Bett serviert
  • kein Spülen - wird auch für mich erledigt
  • kein Putzen - die Putzfrau macht das für mich, sogar tagtäglich (wie toll ist das!)
  • keine lästige Fahrerei zu den Ärzten - sie kommen an mein Bett, ich muss noch nicht mal aufstehen

Das einzig Nervige daran sind die Schmerzen und Einschränkungen mit denen ich dann leben muss. Ich wusste doch, dass diese Verwöhnerei einen Haken hatte.... ;-D

Nun ja, ich hoffe mal, dass alles gut geht und ich Mitte Dezember wieder zurück bin (zumindest an meinem PC)
Bis dahin ist Haus-Großputz, Wäsche waschen, Vorräte auffüllen, Getränke-Kisten einlagern (Säfte en mass), den Kühlschrank und die Kühltruhe auffüllen, etc.pp
Der Koffer ist auch schon rausgeholt und wird in den kommenden Tagen gepackt (mit Strickprojekt!). Und dann geht's ab ins Krankenhaus zur OP. Es ist schon was Größeres, das da auf mich wartet. Es hat was hiermit zu tun.
Ich hoffe echt, dass ich nicht eine neue Sichtweise auf die Gänseblümchen (im Deutschen sind's ja eigentlich die Radieschen) bekomme.
Es wartet doch noch soooo viel Strickerei auf mich.
Also dann Tschüs bis Dezember
Ich verspreche mich zu melden, sobald ich zurück bin. Und wenn ihr bis Weihnachten nichts mehr von mir hört, dann schaue ich mir die Gänseblümchen von einer anderen Perspektive an.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey, good to hear from you even though it's not really the greatest of update. I hope all goes well with the op, be well and catch up when you're better ♥

    AntwortenLöschen